- Bio and Abstract should be sent as ONE word document
- You should use Arial 11.0pt font for the entire document
- The document should be single-spaced and left aligned
- Please place the title in bold
- Place your name and institutional affiliation under the title
- Papers are 20 minutes long (maximum)
- All rooms have facilities for showing DVDs, and are equipped with Internet connected PCs running PowerPoint (Windows)
- All rooms have facility for plugging in your own laptop. Mac users need to bring their own dongle
- The campus has Eduroam WiFi network. Please check with your local institution as to your ability to access this network
- There is no campus accommodation at the University of Amsterdam; delegates are requested to arrange their own accommodations for the duration of the conference. Luckily, you will have many hotels to choose from in Amsterdam. We will post hotel suggestions on this site soon.
- Please take time to plan your journey: https://celebritystudiesconference.com/location/
- There will be a luggage room available for the first day and last day of the conference
- Twitter: Excited yet?! Share your views and news with the hashtag: #celebstudies
- We will provide further information about practical arrangements as the event draws closer
We look forward to welcoming you in June!